Legal solutions for people like you
We are committed to providing the stellar representation you need and the personal attention that you deserve. We take pride in counseling with our clients and providing a particularized approach to each case. You will not be screened by an assistant, avoided or ignored. Whether speaking on the phone, exchanging emails or meeting in person, we believe it is our responsibility to be available to our clients.
Most of our clients were referred to us. We’ll earn your trust too.
Email me to schedule an appointment or call me directly to discuss your concerns.
We represent homeowners, developers, brokers, landlords, tenants, and contractors in a wide array of real estate disputes, including: purchase and sale contracts, partnership disputes, claims involving breach of fiduciary duty, commercial leases, property insurance, property tax assessments, and boundaries.
We represent small to medium sized businesses identify potential claims and/or liabilities and advise of the appropriate strategy, including actions to take before and after filing a lawsuit. We aggressively represent our clients' interests and strive to obtain the best possible results in the most efficient manner.
We assist clients who are considering pursuing claims against parties whose recklessness or negligence left them hurt or caused the death of a loved one. People seek our assistance because we provide immediate personal attention and tirelessly fight for their rights.
Brad has represented Fortune 500 companies and major insurance carriers in state and federal courts. He honed his skills working for one of the largest law firms in the nation. He is no stranger to complex litigation and knows how to get results. You’ll find that he has the experience and passion to meet your needs.
He'll earn your trust.
- B.A., University of Arizona
- J.D., University of San Diego
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Select Client Experiences:
- Mr. Marx was honest and had exceptional communication throughout my dilemma and communicated via email or phone regarding any information on my case ... I was a happy and grateful client as my dilemma was resolved ... I was truly blessed to have been referred to Marx Law Firm
- I highly recommend ATTORNEY BRAD MARX as the best Las Vegas ATTORNEY FOR ALL REASONS IN ALL SEASONS. He is always cool, calm, and highly creative and professional in court and with all persons with maturity beyond his years. He is a superb negotiator and got a better settlement than expected. Brad is the best man for the best results!
- I was extremely lucky to find Brad as my Attorney. He thoroughly listened to my case and my needs. He was responsive to all questions in a timely manner. He would lay out very clear next steps during the case. I was very satisfied once the case was complete. I always felt he was looking out for my best interest. I would recommend him to anyone.
- Brad was very proactive & productive and he didn’t ever make me feel like I wasn’t as important as my case was. Needless to say he worked hard & fast on getting positive results for me. My case was processed, settled, and closed with me receiving a great outcome in less than 90 days. I’d recommend Brad Marx as well as use him again & again because I’m 1000% positive I’ll be satisfied again.
Questions? Send me an email.
Attorney Bradley Marx is responsible for the content of this website. While the attorneys at Marx Law Firm handle the majority of the cases, some cases may be referred when warranted and in the best interest of a client.
Client testimonials included on this website are not intended to predict similar results in every case. Our goal is to win a successful resolution for each client; however, case results depend on a variety of factors and prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
At Marx Law Firm, we may work under contingency fee agreements confirming you never pay attorneys’ fees and costs upfront and not at all unless and until we collect money for you. It should be noted that you may have to pay the opposing party’s attorney fees and costs in the event of a loss. Further, it should be noted that even where the fee arrangements are on a contingency basis, clients will still be responsible for payment or reimbursement of the costs and expenses upon a successful outcome.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Notice of Attorney Advertising Classification
This website may be considered attorney advertising in some jurisdictions. Statements on this website of prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.